- Loose-leaf notebook paper (wide or college rule)
- Blue or black ink pens
- 2 boxes of colored pencils and 2 boxes of markers
- A pack of highlighters—should contain yellow, orange, and pink.
- A spiral notebook for language arts—we will be doing daily journal writing
twice a week…many students may go through two or three in a school
year. You may want to purchase a few as they are very cheap this time
- Four binders--students need one binder that is 1½ inch and the remaining three can be 1 inch.
- For organizational purposes, it is highly recommended that each student have a
pencil box or zippered pencil packet.
- If any parents are wondering if they can donate anything to their children’s classrooms, Kleenex/tissues, hand
sanitizer, Clorox wipes, AAA batteries and school supplies such as paper, pencils, spiral notebooks, etc. would be greatly appreciated.